Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Solution to Saturday's Puzzle

I thought this piece was really funny; I caught myself laughing throughtout reading it. It's easy to relate to and funny to hear someone talk so detailed about an awkard encounter with a stranger because it is a situation that is similar to something that happens in every day life. I also liked how he used the crossword to write down his thoughts and how most of them would fit perfectly. Hearing what he was thinking throughout the piece about this lady who was just being a complete bitch was hilarious. After listening to him tell the story, I liked it even more; it was much more humorous.

What do clouds wear underneath their clothes?
-Thunderpants
 
Why did the reporter go into the ice cream shop?
-He wanted to get the scoop

How do you get a peanut to laugh?
-You crack it up

Gotta love the laffy taffy jokes....

No comments:

Post a Comment